The Colony of Ratha-Dohn
The following is a short to mid-length campaign for 3 to 4 players. The exact location of the
adventure is left to the diabolical imagination of the GM. Game statistics will be given in
FUDGE terms. This will simplify the task of
conversion to a GM's favored system.
The location could be pretty much anywhere. It could be in a sticky swamp, near a mountain or
mesa lake. It could even take place on a distant muddy world far from the popular people and
This is an adventure for risk takers and entrepreneurs. Character types most suited to the
- Merchants--There should be at least one PC of this type. It is, however, not mandatory.
- Ex-Mercenary--An old war dog tired of being shot at and carrying the burden of a guilty
conscience seeks anonymity and redemption by...buying a farm? Well, working on one anyway.
- Marine (Swamp) Biologist--After all, someone has to know how to handle the
- Maintenance--Someone with the technical skills to keep the colony going.
- Cook--This character has more in common with a short order cook than a gourmet chef.
- Fish Boys--Animal handlers, responsible for fish selection and work.
- Transport--Boat, flyer, etc...Somebody to move the product.
- Security--Someone to keep tabs on the product and safeguard personnel.
- Natives--To find the choicest fish and who know the ways of the area.
- Get-Rich-Quick Person (Venture Capitalist)--Con artists, salespeople, etc.
The GM should fill in any personnel he/she thinks will be required for a trading post startup
of this type.
The GM should insure that characters made for this adventure are predisposed to work together
for the good of the post.