The Journal of Tren'Goh Smith
- The journal is encoded with the personal code of its last owner.
- The journal details the location and happenings of the first colonial attempt (pre-Fysc)
- The journal can be used by the GM to introduce any new subplots he/she desires through Fysc
- Journal Entry 1: "My scout tracked the Wailers that killed Joh'Alk to a cave not far
from the site. When I asked the Rak'Esh elder if they would help us corner and destroy the
pack, he said they could not because the cave area was taboo to his people. When I asked why,
he avoided the question with a vague reference to evil/unhappy ancestors. I'll try to
obtain some poison. Perhaps the Wailers can be killed that way. I don't have the people or
firepower for a hunt. I wonder what the Rak'Esh are afraid of."
- Journal Entry 2: Location of previous colony, now lost
- Journal Entry 3: Location of neighboring mining colony.
- Actually small pirate/smuggler town.